13 May 2022 at 05:15PM
2022-2023 Elections for Board of Directors
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to share their knowledge in Project Management while sharpening their own skills in communications, planning & building programs & relationships. This year we would like to find 11 project managers who want to join a team of their peers to help run our organization.
If you are interested in any of the areas listed below, please fill in the Candidate Bio form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 27th. We hope to hear from you!!
Elections will held from June 1 thru June 7th.
Professional Development and Education
- Plan Annual Professional Development Day
- Offer Prep Courses for PMP, CaPM and other certifications
- Schedule Speakers for monthly Chapter Meetings – distribute PDUs
- Plan events
- Define & track yearly chapter goals and align them with our by-laws.
- Attract and greet new members and volunteers
- Recognize members for their achievements
- Define, build, and initiate a new Mentor program. We are working with a doctoral student from the University of Massachusetts, who is also a member of our chapter.
Marketing & Communications
- Published social media content – Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Email blasts to members with pertinent information
- Overseeing expenses and income
- Submit yearly tax forms with help from the chapter accountant
- Post content, events & links to further training
- Create registration pages
Upstate NY PMI Chapter 2022 Elections
Board Candidate Biographies - Candidate Bio Form