13 May 2022 at 05:15PM
2022-2023 Elections for Board of Directors
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to share their knowledge in Project Management while sharpening their own skills in communications, planning & building programs & relationships. This year we would like to find 11 project managers who want to join a team of their peers to help run our organization.
Elections will held from June 1 thru June 7th.
Professional Development and Education
- Plan Annual Professional Development Day
- Offer Prep Courses for PMP, CaPM and other certifications
- Schedule Speakers for monthly Chapter Meetings – distribute PDUs
- Plan events
- Define & track yearly chapter goals and align them with our by-laws.
- Attract and greet new members and volunteers
- Recognize members for their achievements
- Define, build, and initiate a new Mentor program. We are working with a doctoral student from the University of Massachusetts, who is also a member of our chapter.
Marketing & Communications
- Published social media content – Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Email blasts to members with pertinent information
- Overseeing expenses and income
- Submit yearly tax forms with help from the chapter accountant
- Post content, events & links to further training
- Create registration pages
Upstate NY PMI Chapter 2022 Elections
Board Candidate Biographies - Candidate Bio Form