06 January 2020 at 06:00PM
Spring 2020 PMP Prep Class
The workshop prepares participants for the PMP Certification examination. Sessions are facilitated by PMP-certified Chapter members, offering first hand exam knowledge, as well as their valuable experience as project managers in local organizations.
The course runs from 6:00 to 9:00 each Thursday from February 6th through May 14th (excluding April 16). Cost for the class is $675 for PMI UNY members, and $875 for non-members. This fee includes:
- 42 hours of classroom instruction
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Sixth Edition textbook
- Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep System, including
- PMP Exam Prep textbook, Ninth Edition
- PM FASTrack Cloud Online PMP Exam Simulator (12-month subscription)
- Hot Topics flash cards
- USB Flash Drive with digital copies of all course materials
Workshop classes will be held at The Sage Colleges School of Management Albany campus at 140 New Scotland Avenue. The workshop routinely sells out as it boasts an impressive passing rate for students who choose to sit for the exam within 6 months of completing the course. Interested participants are encouraged to reserve their seats immediately by registering.